UAL


Cute aite? Allright, when I saw this picture I really falling in love with him. I cant stop looked at this pic, melting. OMG Uzair! I like your hair, looks cute. With your fucking cute smile. Thats why I love you <3


Haaaaaa tu dia kawan baik Uzair, Shezeiq Firdaus. K bukan nak ceruta pasal dia tapi nak cakap you nampak handsome pakai topi. I dont know why -,-' K suka ;)


K ni zaman HOT dia. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! K suka tengok you pakai kemeja. Its really really really smart like gentlemen. K enough. Lets comment at another pic


MUCH JEALOUS O,o Kbye


HAHAHHAHAA WANNA LAUGH! HEY MAN, DULU YOU CAKAP APA DEKAT I? I SUKA KELUAR KL APA SEMUA. LOOK YOU SEDAR TAK NI? SIAPA YANG SELALU KELUAR NI WEH? HAAAAAA JANGAN NAK BAHAN ORANG JE K. ELEH TENGOK DENGAN RANTAI BAGAI. TOLONG LAH UZAIR -,-'

#Walau apa pun, I sayang you sangat. Please. I trying to be a royalty person. For me, you're perfect enough. I love you so much. I hope you will love me too sweetie. Dont leave me. I love you

But dont forget about your examination, SPM. Study study  and study. No more play. its time to hardworking to get the best results. I know you can do it. Please, makes your parents, siblings and me proud with you. Sayang, you know what how much I love you so please, think about your future k. 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3